→ MUZEUM SUSCH
CH - 7542 SUSCH
Thursday: 11:00 to 17:00
Friday: 11:00 to 17:00
Saturday: 11:00 to 17:00
Sunday: 11:00 to 17:00
It is not required to book your visit in advance.
The current exhibition 'Laura Grisi. The Measuring of Time' is open until the 5th of December 2021.
The next exhibition: Feliza Bursztyn: Welding Madness is opening on the 18th of December and will be open until 30th of June 2022.
PLEASE NOTE: Muzeum Susch - opening hours during holiday season
Muzeum is closed on these days:
Muzeum is open:
Regular 15 CHF / 10 CHF *
Children under 6 years old: free
* AHV, IV, kids and students
Private tours (max. 14 guests per group + 1 museum guide).
1 hour temporary exhibition OR permanent installations / architecture:
150 CHF + entrance fees
1.5 hours combined tours:
225 CHF + entrance fees
Please book your tour at least two weeks in advance filling this form - link HERE.
Please observe the new hygiene and behavioural rules - for a safe visit to our Muzeum.
- From Monday, 13 September 2021, a museum visit is only possible upon the presentation of a valid COVID certificate.
- This rule is valid for persons 16 years and older. Masks (covering nose and mouth) are compulsory until the certificate has been checked by our receptionist.
- Masks are also compulsory for children from 12 to 16 years of age, or upon presentation of the certificate.
The current situation around COVID-19 requires a new way of interacting during your visit. Therefore, we kindly ask that all visitors, for their own protection as well as that of ours, to always act responsibly and to strictly observe the following protective and hygienic measures:
- If you feel sick and feverish, we ask you to refrain from visiting the museum for everyone's protection.
- Please approach the museum ticket desk one person at a time and follow the instructions of our staff.
- Please pay for admission contactless, if possible.
- Should waiting times arise, please wait keeping a distance of 2 meters to the next visitor in line..
- Please wear the obligatory mask while entering the Muzeum. Disposable masks are also available at the cash desk.
- Please observe the recommended hand hygiene, use the sanitisers we provide wherever possible and avoid needlessly touching objects or surfaces.
- The use of the elevator is only permitted to visitors who are absolutely dependent on it.
- Please understand that, at the entrance, we must limit the number of visitors allowed according to the size of the premises
- Within the premises, please maintain the required distance of at least 2 meters to others, including our guards and members of the museum staff. Please use discretion and caution as you move through the premises.
- Please place large bags in the lockers.
- Access to the museum is conditional on full compliance with the measures listed above.
Thank you very much for your understanding. We look forward to seeing you soon!
The majority of spaces are wheelchair-accessible. However, due to the historical character of the building, some rooms do not offer wheelchair access.
For detailed information, please contact our front desk at:
+41 (0) 81 861 03 03 or email@example.com
Dogs are unfortunately not allowed in the museum.