→ MUZEUM SUSCH
NEW OPENING HOURS
12 August-1 November
Wednesday: 11:00 to 17:00
Thursday: 11:00 to 17:00
Friday: 11:00 to 17:00
Saturday: 11:00 to 17:00
Sunday: 11:00 to 17:00
Regular 15 CHF / 10 CHF*
Children under 6 years old: free
Private tours ( max. 25 persons per group)
1 hour temporary exhibition OR permanent installations/architecture
150 CHF + entrance fees
1.5 hours combined tours
225 CHF + entrance fees
*AHV, IV, kids and students
The current situation around COVID-19 requires a new way of interacting during your visit. Therefore, we kindly ask that all visitors, for their own protection as well as that of ours, to always act responsibly and to strictly observe the following protective and hygienic measures:
- If you feel sick and feverish, we ask you to refrain from visiting the museum for everyone's protection.
- Please approach the museum ticket desk one person at a time and follow the instructions of our staff.
- Please pay for admission contactless, if possible.
- Should waiting times arise, please wait keeping a distance of 2 meters to the next visitor in line
- Please wear the obligatory mask during your entire stay in the museum. Disposable masks are also available at the cash desk.
- Please observe the recommended hand hygiene, use the sanitizers we provide wherever possible and avoid needlessly touching objects or surfaces.
- The use of the elevator is only permitted to visitors who are absolutely dependent on it.
- Please understand that, at the entrance, we must limit the number of visitors allowed according to the size of the premises
- Within the premises, please maintain the required distance of at least 2 meters to others, including our guards and members of the museum staff. Please use discretion and caution as you move through the premises.
- Please place large bags in the lockers.
- Access to the museum is conditional on full compliance with the measures listed above.
Thank you very much for your understanding & we look forward to seeing you soon!
Accessibility: The majority of spaces are wheelchair-accessible. However, due to the historical character of the building, some rooms do not offer wheelchair access.
For detailed information, please contact our front desk at:
+41 (0)81 861 03 03 or firstname.lastname@example.org